Welcome to our page dedicated to frequently asked questions. Whatever and whenever you order, you can find the answers to your questions right here.
1. If I do not have my tracking number, is it still possible to track my shipment?
If you do not have a tracking number, send a message through the contact page. We will send you as soon as it is updated on our website.
2. When I attempted to track my tracking number, I received an invalid waybill error message. Why?
The info is not available on the link because the shipping staff are working on entering it into their system. There will be more updates in 1 to 3 days.
The estimated time delivery is 7 - 10 days* (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.
3. The tracking results are showing that my shipment is going to a different town or city than it was initially addressed to. Why is this?
Please contact us through the contact page and send us your address and we will inform the carrier to ship to your right address or send you a replacement.
4. Why is my tracking number not working?
Please check again to make sure you enter the right tracking number. If your tracking ID is not working, please contact us.
In case of the error in the delivery process, you will be provided the new tracking number.
5. I'm expecting a shipment, when will it arrive?
Check your tracking often, the information is updated continuously, we cannot estimate the exact delivery time.
But we always work as hard as possible to speed up the delivery.
6. My package was supposed to be here, but it has not arrived. What can I do?
Please contact the local post office, maybe it is still there.
If you can't find your question here, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org